I was thinking of this image on a recent trip. Not only did we stop at each floor, but others who entered the elevator pressed the remaining untouched buttons.... ensuring that “Yes, you will be stopping!”
|How do you react when your life|
|What are you missing when a door|
Stepping out or away from what is transporting me to a planned destination now creates a new path to explore. After a brief delay, I can still move on, but I will be a changed person when I eventually arrive.
|Are there unknown destinations waiting for you?|
The invitation for us is:
- A willingness to set aside the annoyances and frustrations at being interrupted; and,
- The curiosity to step out when the opportunity arises.
May the ending of 2019 provide moments for reflection:
- Your plans or goals for this past year;
- What you achieved or learned; and,
- The detours and experiences along the way.
Blessings on your Dialogue Journey throughout 2020!
(click on link for website)